Roles of OEM has been consistently increasing and gaining popularity with drug developers & other biotech companies with increasing demand of microfluidics, liquid-handling, assay systems and components etc.
Role of OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturers)
- Readily available
- Tested by others hence tested quality
- Helps to validate your innovation or product on shortest notice
FLEXIBILITY & ECONOMICAL
- Custom sizes
- Avoid investment in infrastructure
- Multiple OEM products could be used to evaluate variations
HELPS YOU FOCUS ON “YOUR” EXPERTISE
- Key to sustain and part of innovation drive is to focus on expertize
- As a research and product company, your primary goal to protect, expand & grow with low risk using OEMs
AVOIDS REDISCOVERING COMPONENTS
- Not only economical, it is also ecological and right thing to take advantage of already processed and discovered components
- OEM manufacturers have experience and expertise for years.
- OEM companies around the world are more like a partners in current situation.
- OEMs are not only supply, they react to feedbacks.
- Finding best OEM supplier for you for diagnostics & therapeutics
- Taking care of initial negotiations
- Establishing mutual contract
- Monitoring and regular evaluation between both parties
- Feedback and consulting to ensure smooth demand & supply